Click “More” for details.
So what exact properties that make HackRF One so useful, let’s look at the characteristics:
- half-duplex transceiver
- operating freq: 1 MHz to 6 GHz
- supported sample rates: 2 Msps to 20 Msps (quadrature)
- resolution: 8 bits
- interface: High Speed USB (with USB Micro-B connector)
- power supply: USB bus power
- software-controlled antenna port power (max 50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector (50 ohms)
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- pin headers for expansion
- open source
That means, HackRF is a universal receiver with a wide recieving range that can receive and process signals of different types of modulation, it has much wider capabilities than cheap RTL SDR, and HackRF has the ability to transmit signals with very low power from 30 mW to 1 mW. It gives the chance to study digital protocols of communication in radioamateur and different IOT designs. I bought the HackRF on Aliexpress in shop Shop2957122 Store very nice seller quickly sent me the package, the device arrived intact and complete.
The link of item on Aliexpres HackRF One
So the first tests of device.
Example of how it work in transmite mode.