I always dreamed about a development board for GSM modems.
When choosing a modem I stopped at Quectel M10.
And so what it includes:
- The basis of the module M10 Quectel
- Quad-band version: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Multi-slot GPRS: Class 12/10/8
- GPRS mobile station: Class B
- Compatible with GSM: Class 4 (2W @ 850/900 MHz) Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Support of voice services with output to a separate connector
- Integrated Data Service: TCP / IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, and more
- SMS, MMS, WAP and fax
- Phonebook with Search
- Integrated ringtones
- Supply voltage range: 3.4 to 4.5 V (4.0 V type), or 5.0 W
- Low power operation: 1.1 mA @ DRX = 5: 0.7 mA @ DRX = 9
- Operating temperature range: -45 °C to +85 °C
- Dimensions: 46 x 38 mm
And surfed spaces Internet i found a Czech site with such board.